Role : Cloud Implementation Director – Location Ontario
As the Primary Point of Contact for a small number of strategic, large and complex cloud implementations, the Cloud Implementation Director will work with the Customer Lines of Businesses, primarily Cloud Operations, Support and Development, to coordinate interactions that will set the customer up for the best possible success with their cloud solution. The overall goal is to maximize the customers use of Cloud Operations and Support Services, drive a high degree of customer satisfaction and reference ability, and to protect and enhance the Oracle brand.
- This role will require experience in the areas of Project Management, Cloud Implementations and a strong Consulting background in order to effectively review the customer’s project plans, governance structure, team composition and other project related artifacts and properly assess implementation risks and provide the appropriate level of best practice guidance and knowledge to shape their project for success.
- Lead all aspects of implementation from mobilization to deployment.
- Provide technical and functional expertise to customers during the implementation process.
- Provide strong technical understanding of various cloud based applications with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full platform and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Create and/or improve cloud implementation templates, training and presentations.
- Work with pre-sales/sales personals to support the sales process as requested
- Develop and present change requests for out-of-scope requests.
- Engaging with customer and partner executive management teams will be critical component of this role and therefore, having experience with executive communications and interactions, a strong executive presence and effective communication and negotiation skills will be extremely important.
- Given the strategic nature, size and complexity of these engagements, strong account management skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience will be required. A highly specialized level of technical expertise, business acumen and industry experience are also required.
- Desired Professional Cloud certification on Azure or AWS.
- Understanding of cloud governance tools and framework
- Understanding of metadata driver data ingestion framework for cloud.
- Preferable experience in implementing large and complex SaaS based solutions with end to end responsibility for project management and delivery.
- Quick and innovative thinking with the acumen to correctly interpret available data.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) along with good presentation skills at the CXO level.
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information and Developing Standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have shown significant career growth as part of prior experience.
- An impeccable track record of delivering customer success.
- More than 10 years’ experience in systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Willing to travel 10% to 20%
- Very detail oriented and proficient in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint